Our handwriting is the product of brain and hand, mind and body thoughts expressed on paper using the muscles of the arm and hand, physical movements controlled by the brain. Not only brain and body are involved, however. Each time we write we are influenced by our inner feelings, by our emotions and moods of that moment. Worry, depression, optimism, elation, anger and passing thoughts will all be reflected in the writing we produce. It should be called ‘brainwriting’ rather than ‘handwriting’.
A person’s handwriting is as unique as their fingerprints and facial features. Even identical twins have slight differences. A trained graphologist is able to assess the personality of the writer — not only the way he wishes to be seen, his public face or persona, but also the inner person as he really is the ego. We produce a portrait of ourselves as we conduct this certification will train you to translate this picture into a description of the personality of the writer.
- Understanding development of graphology
- To learn elements of handwriting analysis: graphology
- To introduce to candidate techniques used in graphology
After completion this certification program, candidates will be able to
- Understand the basic element of handwriting analysis
- Identify the inner mind of a person and response according to their needs
- Practise skills on handwriting analysis
- Appreciate human attitude and behavior through handwriting analysis
- Enhance their knowledge to deeper knowledge in the area of graphology- initial step to be graphology consultant
- Influence people after understand their needs and their attitude
Who should attend:
- Entrepreneur, Business Consultant, Psychologist, Police and Investigator Officers, CEO, Human Resource Managers, Academician, Politician, Teachers, Parents and anyone who have interest to understand human behavior.