1. What is Distance Learning like at Human Behaviour Academy?
You can try if online learning is suitable for you – Click Here.
2. When can I start?
3. Do I have to attend classes?
4. How often do I need to participate in my course?
5. Can I transfer prior college credit to the Chartered Attitude and Behaviour Program?
6. What are the differences between Chartered Attitude and Behaviour (CAB) and Chartered Attitude and Behaviour Practitioner (CABP)?
However, Chartered Attitude and Behaviour Practitioner (CABP) aims to train professional that is able to conduct therapy and consultant to apply concept of attitude and behaviour. Candidate must undergo a minimum of 300 hours of practical therapy and consultancy to apply what they have learnt in area of attitude and behaviour.
7. How fast can I progress?
8. What is the formal recognition that Chartered Attitude and Behaviour?
9. What about the accreditation?
This accreditation places you on our published register of professional therapist, details the assignments you’re prepared to accept and can possibly lead to valuable commissioned assignments. Remember, however, there is no substitute for building your own important contacts. In addition, you automatically receive our “Professional Identification Pass”. Your Pass is free.
10. What is the used of the Professional Identification Pass?
11. Is it OK that I have never studied before?
12. Will I receive a certificate at the end of my course?
13. How much time is needed each week for study?
14. Are there any disadvantages of Distance Learning?
15. Do I need special technical skills to access an online course?